We are looking for WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY ANALYST to join our team.
– Wind Energy resource assessment by using relevant tools and data vendors; Windographer, OpenWind, WindPro, Wind CFD, AWS UL, 3Tier/Vaisala, and Vortex.
– Wind Energy resource assessment including on-site measurement data monitoring, evaluation, comparing with long term data and performing MCP analysis for time-series and TOU diurnal and monthly capacity factors and energy yield studies.
– Solar Energy resource assessment by using relevant tools and data vendors; PVsyst, SAM, SolarAnywhere, and SolarGIS.
– Studying and creating time-series hourly and sub-hourly capacity factors, energy yield, and revenue models.
– Creating and managing the project and country-related database and dashboard including key statistics, reports, meteo files, component data sheets, etc.,
– Preparing executive summaries and reports for projects and for the market dynamics including hourly and monthly statistics, tables, graphs, and BI dashboards.
– Developing and modelling statistical and quantitative analysis of renewable energy projects.
– Performs analyses to assess and optimize new renewables and storage including developing programs, plans guidelines for different utilities.
– Working with international offices to understand their feasibility needs and resolves most task-related problems by consulting with peers and/or managers
– Solve problems within project scope, and may identify better approaches, features, and methods for completing work
– Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree within Mechanical Engineering, Meteorological Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering or similar.
– At least 1-year experience in the renewable energy industry,
– Strong experience and interest in solar and wind energy resource modeling, simulation and optimization.
– Strong experience in Wind and Solar assessment tools such as; Windographer, OpenWind, Windpro, Wasp, Wind CFD, PVsyst, SAM.
– Strong knowledge of Meteorological parameters and experience in Wind and Solar data for the pre-analysis studies.
– CAD and GIS software knowledge is plus.
– Strong experience in producing well designed and clean reports for wind and solar analysis including energy yield, loss, degradation, capacity factors, diurnal and monthly calculations, and profiles.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Turkish.
– Strong experience in MS Office, especially Excel, VBA.
– Python, SQL and BI tools knowledge is plus.
– Strong analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
– The ability to work with an international team environment, focusing on collaboration and adapting to the needs of a diverse team.
Başvurmak için tıklayınız.