We are looking for Deputy Maintenance Manager – I&C for BAYMINA CCGT Power Plant based in Ankara.
- Leads the I&C maintenance and improvement projects on Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine, HRSG and BOP in coordination with the E&M Manager.
- Manages compliance and implement best practice to deliver continuous improvement in plant reliability, availability and efficiency whilst minimising cost.
- Governs in coordination of Engineering and Maintenance Manager excellent power plant maintenance including: technical, environmental, H&S, regulatory, ethic, professional climate, and contracts.
- Steers as I&C technical expert relations with grid dispatch and other 3rdparties.
- Leads teams to evaluate I&C parts and services suppliers, to prepare, evaluate, modify task risk assessments prior execution of work.
- Coordinates 3rd party companies to manage planned power plant outages.
- Manages plant I&C modifications and engineering improvements.
- Recommends actions required to facilitate effective maintenance processes, plans and schedules work within the team ensuring effective and efficient use of resources, time and material at all times.
- Investigates, diagnoses, reports plant specific technical problems and conducts RCA to eliminate the re-occurrence of the fault.
- Develops or utilises innovative maintenance and inspection techniques.
- Manages critical control, instrumentation and I&C power station plant and equipment through routine preventive, predictive and breakdown maintenance.
- Drives a team building environment with other departments.
- To the extent of the expectations from this position, perform all duties and responsibilities assigned by the immediate supervisor to this position, but not specifically stated in this description.
The job holder will have:
- Appropriate Engineering or Scientific Degree
- Knowledge of safety, environmental and operational policies, frameworks and statutory legislation
- Knowledge of Large Rotating plant control, protection and interlock systems.
- Knowledge of Power Plant maintenance practices
- Knowledge of People Development and Management.
- Knowledge of Procurement processes.
- Knowledge of Contract processes and Contractor management.
- Knowledge of management, business procedures and IT systems qualification
- Experience in working in an asset defined as “very dangerous work place” by HSE regulation.
- Experience of Budget Management.