Kolay Enerji A.Ş. is looking for “Project & Sales Engineers” who has the following qualifications and will be working in the expanding and growing organizational structure.
• Project Management in Solar PV Systems, EMS (Energy Management Systems), Lighting Systems.
• Coordinating partners and Customer’s communication,
• Coordinating Project teams and Project construction facilities
• Periodic visits to clients to develop relations and increase cooperation for new projects,
• Preparing offers and follow-up complete order stages,
• Learning and using required softwares to prepare Project offers (Autocad, Pvsyst, Dialux etc.)
• Implementation sales and marketing activities within the company sales policies with the objectives to reach the profitable targets,
• Following medium and large-scale projects in energy, Lighting and Electric Sectors
• Managing and developing good relations with current customer portfolio and penetrating in the segment to develop new relationships
• Responsible from achieving assigned sales and customer visit targets
• Regular reporting of business activities and business results using standard company reporting tools
Skills / Knowledge:
• Degree in Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Energy or Others related to these Industries
• Very good command of English both in written and spoken
• Experience in renewable energy projects/ products or LED Lighting projects/ products will be prefered
• Driving license holder and active driver
• Military service completed for male candidates or minimum 2 years postponed
• Result Oriented
• Eligible to travel
• Able to handle various tasks at a time, while performing well under tight deadlines,
• Good knowledge MS Office programmes,
• Self-motivated, independent with a positive attitude,
• Excellent communication and coordination skills, competent in teamwork, strong analytical approach, analytical mindset from problem definition to problem-solving,
• Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; act ethically and model compliant behaviour.
Please send your cv to email@example.com or call +90 216 3328194.