We are looking for an Energy Trader with the following qualifications to work for our company operating in the renewable energy sector.
Minimum required qualifications:
· Min. Bachelor’s Degree in related departments of universities (engineering/finance/mathematics),
· At least 1 year of experience in electricity market,
· Knowledge and experience in EPİAŞ and Takasbank transactions,
· Digital culture,
· Knowledge and skilful with software including Microsoft Office,
· Strong interpersonal skills and experience in a result-oriented environment,
· Result oriented, improved planning ability,
· Good oral and written communication and presentation skills,
· No military service obligation for male candidates,
· Strong work ethic, attention to details and risk awareness,
· Skilled at adapting and responding to changes in the market and to plant conditions,
· Proactive idea generation and continuous review existing processes,
· Cooperate and provide necessary information to different departments,
· Fluent in English and Turkish.
Power trading activities:
· Perform commercial transactions in the Day Ahead / Intra-day Market of Wind and Solar Power Plants (electricity),
· Perform Takasbank (Clearing, Settlement and Custody Bank) transaction processes,
· Follow the work flow with forecasting companies,
· Prepare daily, monthly and annual electricity market activity report of wind farms and solar park
· Ensure coordination with companies and official authorities,
· Report actual generation and profit values,
· Monitor changes in the electricity market legislation (regulation watch), provide impact analysis and report these,
· Daily trading process, curve marking, P&L validation, risk monitoring,
· Develop trading strategies,
· Take part in the development and implementation of the new software processes to optimize commercial operations.
Başvuru için tıklayınız.