Responsible for defining accounting policies and procedures of the assets in line with the Group Policies and Procedures and accurate and timely periodic Group Reporting.
• Responsible for defining the accounting policies and procedures for IFRS and Group reporting and ensure the coordination of execution. Ensures standard application across all Assets.
• Supervises the controllers to ensure financial reporting deadlines are met and ensure IFRS the financial statements are accurate and complete.
• Acts as a business partner for other functions in the Assets in order to support them to design their processes in line with INCOME, build business plans, identify cost savings, identify cost impacts of their actions and provide them all kind of support regarding financial issues.
• Performs quarterly detailed Balance Sheet reviews with the team, to ensure proper accounting policies are applied in accordance with IFRS all balances are reconciled, accurate and complete, all supporting documents are available. Identifies any weaknesses and set-up corrective actions, follow-up actions and ensure timely completion.
• Sets-up effective and efficient processes for his scope complying the Group internal control framework for financial reporting and controlling.
• Performs annual assessments to identify any gaps and define & perform actions to close the gaps. Make sure the processes are standardised across all Assets. Identifies the areas for improvement and take corrective actions.
• Liaises with the external auditors in order to support them to complete the audit of IFRS financial statements and issuance of the reports.